Nashville, Tennessee Airport Hotel & Long Term Parking
Convenience reigns supreme at the Antioch Quarters Inn & Suites in Davidson County. Our Nashville, Tennessee hotel is located just 10 minutes from downtown Nashville & from Nashville International Airport. An excellent selection of family-friendly attractions, like the Sommet Center and Grand Old Opry, await you. Shopping options range from Nashville’s Second Street Historic District to Hickory Hollow Mall, which is only one-half mile away. An eclectic selection of excellent restaurants is within walking distance of our hotel. Ours is the hotel nearest to Cane Ridge Softball Complex & Park (TN) - 3.5 miles
Our Nashville, Tennessee Hotel Destinations.
Travel 15 miles from our Nashville, Tennessee hotel to reach Belle Meade Plantation, a historic site nestled on 30 scenic acres. Tour the Belle Meade mansion, a Greek revival house, which was constructed in 1853 and home to five generations of the Harding-Jackson family. Belle Meade Farm was a thoroughbred nursery known for breeding such championship race horses as Funny Cide and Barbarro.
Part of the National Park Service, Stones River National Battlefield is situated approximately 40 miles from our Nashville area hotel. Discover the inside story about the Battle of Stones River that started on December 31, 1862, and turned out to be one of the bloodiest Civil War conflicts. Take a travel tour and stay here. [Top]
Our Nashville, Tennessee Attractions.
Enjoy easy access to Hickory Hollow Mall, downtown Nashville and all Nashville major attractions.
Nashville Attractions from Our Hotel
- Hickory Hollow Mall - ½ mile
- Nashville Zoo - 5 miles
- State Capitol - 8 miles
- Nashboro Village Golf Club - 8 miles
- Adventure Sceince Center-9 miles
- Grand Ole Opry - 9 miles
- Ryman Auditorium - 9 miles
- Sommet Center - 9 miles
- Tennessee State Fairgrounds - 9 miles
- Music Row - 9 miles
- Hermitage - 9 miles
- Nashville Predators (NHL Hockey) - 9 miles
- Tennessee State Museum - 9 miles
- The Upper Room Chapel & Museum - 9 miles
- Museum of Tobacco Art & History - 9 miles
- Country Music Wax Museum & Mall - 9 miles
- Country Music Hall of Fame - 9 miles
- Broadway Dinner Train - 9 miles
- LP Field (Tennessee Titans) - 9 miles
- Belle Meade Plantation - 15 miles
- Nashville Superspeedway - in the area
- Stones River National Battlefield -40 miles [Top]
- Fisk University - 8 miles
- Vanderbilt University - 9 miles
- Tennessee State University - 11 miles
- Trevecca Nazarene University - 9 miles
- Belmont University - 12 miles
- Fisk University - 13 miles
- MTSU- 17 miles
- Target - walking distance
- Super Walmart - 2.5 miles
- Kroger's Supermarket - 3 blocks
- Nashville - 9
- Smyma - 9 miles
- Lebanon - 30 miles
Nashville, Tennessee Airport & Transportation
- Nashville International Airport - 7 miles ( Shuttle services available call hotel (877) 731-5990) [Top]
- From Atlanta, Chattanooga & Points Southeast. Follow 1-24 West and take Exit 59 (Bell Road). Make a left at light. Hotel is on the left at 1100 Bell Road.
- From Birmingham & Points South. Follow I-65 North and take Exit 74B. Continue for 6 miles. Hotel is on the right at 1100 Bell Road.
- From St. Louis & Points Northwest. Follow I-24 East and take Exit 59 (Bell Road) and make a right. Hotel is on the left at 1100 Bell Road.
- From Knoxville & Points East. Follow I-40 West to I-24 East. Take Exit 59 (Bell Road) and make a right. Hotel is on the left at 1100 Bell Road.
- From Louisville & Points North. Follow I-65 South to I-24 East. Take Exit 59 (Bell Road) and make a right. Hotel is on the left at 1100 Bell Road.
- From Memphis & Points West. Follow I-40 East to I-24East. Take Exit 59 (Bell Road) and make a right. Hotel is on the left at 1100 Bell Road. [Top]